Seeking Moderator/Support Team Help.

My main account has been locked for almost 3 days now and I've tried to reach out to the email - Support@GrindingGear.com multiple times with 3 different emails thinking maybe its my fault or i'm not doing something right.

I'm looking for some help through the forums now as its my only way of contacting anyone from this company.

Please if anyone on the moderator team and or support team can PM me or give me some kind of email to contact someone directly. This has been a very frustrating process. I've invested 1400 hours into this game and given hundreds of my hard earned money to this company. I've never once had an offence up until now and said something stupid on the global chat along with one of my friends and we both got locked. His problem was solved within the first day of the lock. I understand its my fault for taking the bait from another player and I shouldn't of even typed in the first place. I am desperately looking for any player moderator or support member to reach out to me to help me resolve this issue.

Anxiously waiting your response.

Thank you.
Last bumped on May 6, 2023, 8:41:23 PM
Hey there,

I've sent you a pm about this.
your going to need to be patient, support team is being overwhelmed atm, sending multiple emails isn't going to help anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info