Explanation of Ban/Appeal

Good afternoon, I am the owner of this poe account (Basiuuuu) and another poe account that has recently been banned (Basiuuuu2).
I've reached out to the support team by using my "Basiuuuu2" email, but it was rejected without a proper reason. I didn't even get the original reason for the ban which I still firmly believe to have been a mistake.
As someone who has been playing on-and-off since 3-4 years, I've never had an issue with my account (never been locked/banned) and was surprised when my the account I wanted to use as a bosser got banned.
To recall the events leading up to the ban, all I did was transfer some items/currency from my this (my main) account to my new account. This was so I could complete my atlas faster and buy starting gear.
I have been firm on my stance that I did nothing wrong that goes against ToS and have emailed the support team multiple times for more clarification. If there is evidence to support the ban, I believe that I should at least be made aware of it so I do not make the same mistake.
I believe transparency with the player base is one of the biggest factors in improving a community driven game, and to blatantly ignore and refuse to educate a player who has reached out multiple times is just upsetting.
Sincerely,
Basiuuuu (player who just wants to have fun in PoE)
Last bumped on May 6, 2023, 8:33:23 AM
I'm afraid this is not something we are able to discuss via the forums, please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this for you.
I have send an email from my main(this) accounts email and got this response:
"I'm afraid we're only able to discuss an account via the email address associated with the account for privacy and security reasons."
And when i send an email form my second account there is no reply, not even a reason for the ban. :D
"
Basiuuuu wrote:
I have send an email from my main(this) accounts email and got this response:
"I'm afraid we're only able to discuss an account via the email address associated with the account for privacy and security reasons."
And when i send an email form my second account there is no reply, not even a reason for the ban. :D

GGG doesn't any pther reason for a BAN then the one stated already like -->
- 3 Party software
- Breach of ToS
- RMT
and so on.

They also will not provide any kind of proof for a ban.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info