[3.21] Elementalist Vortex Ignite Build, Walking Sim with 36M DPS

Hi! Here is my walking simulator Elementalist Vortex Ignite Build with 36M Pinnacle DPS (in game DOT limit).
Build is great both for mapping and bossing. Comfortable to play, just holding left mouse button to run. Excellent choice for expeditions, also I liked it in delve and heist. Btw, dot DPS exceeds in game limits even without EO and Convergence :)

Videos:
Build Video, compilation of mapping and bossing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHN4Y8FsqyQ

If you have questions about this build, better write them in comments on YouTube, I don't check comments here

Pros:
- enjoyable, relaxing playstyle
- high dmg
- dealing dmg while moving, which works as rly strong defensive layer, mobs can't hit moving targets easily
- 4.3k life, 26k Evasion, 23k Armour, 100% spell suppression
- Eldritch Battery, no problems with mana
- can run no regen maps, actually all map mods except ele reflect
- strong chills (25%) on enemies in ignite build

Cons:
- phys dmg can still be a problem, armour is not enough for heavy hits
- cooldown of Vortex starts to be ok to use on left mouse button when u get helmet enchant and get enough +lvl to it, I have lvl 32 Vortex. You also can buy alt quality Vortex gem for additional 20% cdr
- as Vortex casts around you, so you have to be close to bosses to deal dmg

Gear:

POB: In video description on YouTube

Last edited by Kostiantyn92 on May 4, 2023, 7:10:35 AM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2023, 5:33:15 PM
Is it necessary to have Ignite proliferation effect on gloves?
Last edited by FlameBiter on Aug 11, 2023, 10:25:30 PM
Can someone post the pob here? I cant access youtube from my country
https://pobb.in/ZVA1Q_-ozIqH
Is this build still any good in 3.22?
"Is this build still any good in 3.22?"
it is VERY good. I'm running it an I love it. make sure to cap your chaos res. I made the mistake of not doing that at first and it was a bad time. but I blast deli 100s very quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info