Thanks GGG....

For my new T-shirt, it arrived a few days ago and looks awesome. Now waiting on Hoodie 'drools'
Last bumped on May 6, 2023, 3:48:41 PM
"
Eag1e wrote:
For my new T-shirt, it arrived a few days ago and looks awesome. Now waiting on Hoodie 'drools'
gl with the hoodie never got mine
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

That's no good! Are you able to contact support@grindinggear.com so we're able to look into this further for you?
"
Eag1e wrote:

No pic? Seriously?

Pic or never happened.
"
satanttin wrote:

One reason could be that you needed to pay Tax / Vat to get it and the notification about this didn't reach you.

But since you paid for something and didn't get it, you really should contact GGG support.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

That's no good! Are you able to contact support@grindinggear.com so we're able to look into this further for you?
already tried but wasn't any good tbh. kind of gave up on it too much trouble tbh
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

One reason could be that you needed to pay Tax / Vat to get it and the notification about this didn't reach you.

But since you paid for something and didn't get it, you really should contact GGG support.

nvm
Last edited by Eag1e on May 6, 2023, 8:51:41 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:

They are nice shirts. It'll show up at some point. I got the sweatshirt already, still waiting on the t-shirt though.
"
satanttin wrote:
already tried but wasn't any good tbh. kind of gave up on it too much trouble tbh

Yeah, very strange that they don't have proper "track and trace" on this.
At minimum they should refund you the money of the shirt......

But again, it's the same in regards to support tickets / e-mail's.
You have no way on knowing if your e-mail have reached GGG support because you don't get automatic reply (anymore) or can see ticket status on website -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362368
Last edited by HanSoloDK on May 6, 2023, 10:45:35 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Yeah, very strange that they don't have proper "track and trace" on this.
At minimum they should refund you the money of the shirt......

But again, it's the same in regards to support tickets / e-mail's.
You have no way on knowing if your e-mail have reached GGG support because you don't get automatic reply (anymore) or can see ticket status on website -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362368
well they sended an email for the order but it was just a shirt so figured the hoodie came later. then after a couple months i checked with ggg and they said it wasn't in stock so waited more and went back asked again and said it was already shipped but no information was given so i think i missed the thing or something.
oh well live and learn never take merc shit ever again :')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info