This weekend we are running a Wings and Back Attachment Sale! You can view the full selection here. The sale runs all weekend and ends at May 01, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Need some inspiration? Check out the screenshot below which features the discounted Gold-plated Dovecaller Wings, paired with the Mercurial Armour Set! While they're not microtransactions, the weapons used in the screenshot are the new Redblade Unique Swords from the Crucible League!

In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Core or Crucible Supporter Packs!

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
<insert something witty here, kthxbye> <3
Wings? Wings.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 27, 2023, 8:44:14 PM
my lvl 100 died to a boss corpse exploding
rue is a cat
Hi GGG! Just wondering if you have an ETA that you could share regarding the mannequin mtx? :(
I know you don't want do it, but please disable this stupid voodoo doll mod. Makes way more dmg then any direct attack and that's ridiculous for melee!

Wings are nice but with the swinging spine of the duelist they look ridiculous on this char. Like a bird with broken wings who trys to fly away.
Last edited by PacklFalk on Apr 28, 2023, 8:10:44 AM
mannequins ? when GGG ?
Does anyone know which back attachment or wings goes well with Lithomancer's Armour Pack? Scourgelord Back Attachment seems to be decent. I am just wondering whether there are other options I can consider before spending my points.
"
darksplaze wrote:
Hi GGG! Just wondering if you have an ETA that you could share regarding the mannequin mtx? :(

YES YES YES!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info