The last small wave of ExileCon tickets are now available for purchase! These are regular and balcony ExileCon tickets, as the VIP and Ultra VIP tickets are completely sold out. These tickets will go fast, so if you want to attend ExileCon in person, head over to www.pathofexile.com/exilecon to get your tickets!

There will be approximately 77 balcony tickets and 179 regular tickets available to purchase. These will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Please also note that the name on your ticket needs to match your photo ID, so when purchasing a second ticket for your friend or a family member, make sure that the name on that ticket matches their photo ID.

Good luck, Exiles! We can't wait to see you in New Zealand for ExileCon!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Any plans to make the conference-exclusive micro-transaction available somehow for US/North America fans, that aren't able or don't wish to spend the $1,800USD+ for flight and $800-$1,600USD+ for hotel?

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Hope everyone that's going has an amazing time! Very excited even just to watch the live stream.
It’s a pity flight tickets has priced out my friends who were interested to get this last batch of tickets. Would have been amazing if these came abit earlier :(
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Any plans to make the conference-exclusive micro-transaction available somehow for US/North America fans, that aren't able or don't wish to spend the $1,800USD+ for flight and $800-$1,600USD+ for hotel?

It's not really a big deal. You'll survive.
Last edited by Timmay on Apr 27, 2023, 9:02:48 PM
"
Please also note that the name on your ticket needs to match your photo ID, so when purchasing a second ticket for your friend or a family member, make sure that the name on that ticket matches their photo ID.

I dont have any form of photo id, guess I couldnt attend even if I was able to.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

From spain it's almost 3,5k only for flight xd
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

Not sure you understand what the word "exclusive" means.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Chameleon wrote:

I dont have any form of photo id, guess I couldnt attend even if I was able to.

You can't even get past airport security without photo ID...
I'm saving money for POE2 support pack!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info