[3.21] Chigurh's Sextuple Widowhail Manaforged Build - Build of Week Application

Hello,

I wanted to make a unique build around the new Widowhail bow introduced in 3.21 and the new support Manaforged, thus I created a build that triggers 6 different bow skills resulting in strong single target and AOE clear.

I created a series of build updates on Youtube going through my thought process and improvements I have made to the build.

Original Build: https://youtu.be/QufhemEqPnI
Build Update 1: https://youtu.be/BL-mCgBO6hU
Build Update 2: https://youtu.be/ifDWNIu8wRQ
Build Update 3: https://youtu.be/aaRABDxK0Mc

Summary of Latest Update to Build:

After making several updates to the build after a long min-maxing process, I have settled on the following major important factors in the build:

1. Attribute Stacking: I stack all 3 attributes of strength, dexterity, and intelligence for various different synergies. Strength gives the build Life, increased damage (Iron Will keystone converts strength into spell damage & Crown of Eyes converts spell damage into attack damage), Dexterity gives accuracy and spell suppression (through Magebane Keystone), and intelligence gives us a large mana pool. Additionally, the combination of strength and intelligence through the Inquisitor ascendancy gives us crit chance and the combination of all 3 attributes gives us more increased damage through the unique Cyclopean Coil and attribute mastery that gives "increased damage per lowest attribute". Lastly, we use the Widowhail unique bow and Poised Prism quiver to get lots of flat elemental damage from all attributes.

2. Manaforged Triggers: I run multiple manaforged triggers for both overall damage and damage buffs. The first manaforged setup is Frenzy + Ensnaring Arrow + Cull. This setup gives me Frenzy charge sustain, ensnaring debuff on targets, and culling strike resulting in lots of damage. The second manaforged setup is Lightning arrow + Overcharge + Inspiration. This setup give me extremely large shocks on the boss resulting in lots of damage. The third manaforged setup is Lifetap + Elemental Damage with attacks + Toxic Rain + Storm Rain + Tornado Shot. This setup gives us a majority of the builds damage as we trigger all 3 skills every 0.35 seconds through investment in cooldown recovery and since we have additional arrows on the passive tree and quiver implicit, all these skills pack a large punch.

3. Mana Spender Skill: To trigger all of our manaforged setups, I need to attack with a bow skill and my skill of choice is Tornado Shot. This is because Tornado scales well with additional arrows (which we have +5 in total) and tornado shot has the ability to hit enemies in a 360 circle around you. This is important because when we are kiting mobs or moving out of mechanics, we still want to be using Tornado shot to trigger our manaforges, thus even if we shoot in the direction we are kiting, we still have high DPS uptime on the boss/mobs.

Last edited by Anton___Chigurh on Apr 27, 2023, 3:07:35 PM
Last bumped on Jan 6, 2024, 10:23:55 AM
Great build bro! I've followed your build from the start of the journey (was impressed by your t16 juicy map video).
Currently, I've min-max the build and ended the journey with it. I got a good experience with your build, thank you.

My set-up:

How are you allocating Mana Flows? I cannot see how that node is being allocated in your tree and it is confusing me.
The build looks very interesting. Would omniscience work in this build? Also, what are the best crucible passives you can get for the bow apart from attributes?
"
The build looks very interesting. Would omniscience work in this build? Also, what are the best crucible passives you can get for the bow apart from attributes?

Omni would destroy the build
Been following your build for 3.23. It obviously excels at scaling damage for late game. You never really hit a wall in that department as long as you have the money. My biggest issue is survivability.

I only have around 4.1k life right now with my gear. Level 92. Clearly I need to get more life on the tree. I know you're getting a bunch of life from that large cluster jewel, but rolls like that just aren't realistic for me in terms of price.

Since there are no crucible trees this league, I've opted to drop molten shell for precision in order to gain access to the flask charge on crit watcher's eye mod. It was either that or my movement skill, which IMO is too important. I have your flask setup, but I am having a lot of trouble surviving high tier maps with just leech, and I'm referring to instances when I don't get 1-shotted due to a low health pool.

Watching your videos, I notice many moments when you just stand in place to DPS enemies. I cannot do that and basically need to dart around to survive. With all flasks up, I have around 45K armor, but there are so many elemental damage mods on maps, along with buffs obtained from wisps, that it feels inconsequential a lot of the time.

I do around 9-10 million full DPS, which is a fraction of yours, but still a perfectly good amount of damage. Checking PoB, we should have around the same leech rate, but for some reason, you seem so much tankier and it looks like you're healing so much faster in your videos. I need your advice on how to achieve that for my character or some other ways to mitigate damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info