[3.22] Immortal Fire Boneshatter Jugg

Hi, I wanted to showcase this build I found some league ago on poe ninja (the name of his account is DenisChin in case you want to check what he did) with very low play rate. I never found any video or forum post about it so I decided to make one my-self.

There's nothing crazy or magic about how the build work. You play transcendance, all your armour apply to elemental damage, you use loreweave to override the transcandence downside. Then you play a lot of endurance charges to have some physical damage mitigation (that we loss with transcandence) and here we go. The damage part is covered by dual weilding nebuloch and a full fire conversion.

So basicaly, you're immortal against 98% of the game content, the only things that kill you are thoose who disable your life regen. So sirus, maven, and searing exarch.

If you have any question about how the build work and need in depth detail, feel free to ask in comments I'll answer or pm me in game. IGN: JuggernautIsBetter

Showcase of the build : https://youtu.be/BhAC3bFLRss

POB: https://pastebin.com/2NApMtbn

Budget is between 70-100 div

You can play without grand spectrum to make it way cheaper by swapping boots with ralakesh everytime you need to have you max endurance charges. Grand spectrum are only here for quality of life and to be able to run map with the mods that steal your endurance charges.

EDIT : Nothing changed in 3.22, small tree pathing changes mostly, now you really want to double corrupt nebuloch and try to hit flat phy corruption or attack speed or even fortify one. GL HF
Last edited by Emattera on Sep 2, 2023, 4:40:23 AM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2023, 10:08:42 AM
a mirror just dropped for me and im searching for a boss killer.

the bosses you listed that disable life regen - they can be killed, you just need to dodge stuff right?
[edited to quote you]
Last edited by Emattera on Apr 23, 2023, 2:45:54 PM
"
Immortal007 wrote:
a mirror just dropped for me and im searching for a boss killer.

the bosses you listed that disable life regen - they can be killed, you just need to dodge stuff right?

This isn't a boss killer, this is a delver or simulacrum farmer. It can do boss but it's not optimised for. If you're looking for a real boss killer I would recommand this https://youtu.be/NpgSQ_Sw0FI, it's as immortal as my build but better at bossing (and weaker at mapping and doing simulacrum).
how can we really leech bro, i tried to have the sam skill and item set but, i cant even facetank t10 boss
"
Archybild wrote:
how can we really leech bro, i tried to have the sam skill and item set but, i cant even facetank t10 boss

Are you joking or ? If you have the exact same set-up i have, you should be able to facetank everything in the game. Even in your pob, everything looks fine, be sure to always have enduring cry buff up all the time and the right pantheon and everything should be fine
After my comment, i found someone and he showed me the real miracles of your build, i really thank you for this interesting and satisfying defence mechanics also the exponentially increasing damage really makes you feel you are hitting hard.

this is a wonderfully crafted build

Hi, I'll give a try to your build.

Could you tell me witch lines are important on the Loreweave please.
"
Hikara wrote:
Hi, I'll give a try to your build.

Could you tell me witch lines are important on the Loreweave please.

Sorry for the late answer, on loreweave everything is good, but priority is maximum resistances (78%) and flat added physical damage. Aslo the corruption +1 level of socketed gem is very important.
Thanks.

I'm still leveling and just hit level 68.
I tried to equip double Nebuloch but it's suicide. ;)

Apart from fire resistance, is there a talent or something that I need to focus on to absorb this damage?

Edit : With full flask it's working perfectly.

On one of the Nebuloch, the crucible tree offers:
"50% reduced Endurance Charge Duration
Gain an Endurance Charge on kill"
Is it worth it?

It would allow me then to go and get a
"4% increased Dex
4% increased Int"
Last edited by Hikara on May 16, 2023, 10:08:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info