This weekend, we're hosting a sale on a huge selection of Skill Effects! This sale includes every Skill Effect in the store except the new ones which were released since the launch of Crucible, which brings the count to over 400 discounted effects! You can find the full range of discounted microtransactions here. The sale ends at Apr 24, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If slaying monsters sets your heart aflutter, the Fluttering Eye of Winter Effect could be for you! Pair it with the Enchanted Armour Pack from the Enchanter Series Supporter Packs to maximise your butterfly coverage!

If you need points for the sale, check out our Crucible and Core Supporter Packs!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sure.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
nice
Still waiting for Illusionist Wild Strike.

Something nice with Smite and been a while since we got a herald effect.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Not inclined to support a league that launched in this condition only for there to be radio silence for so long. Even just telling us you’ve no intention of making substantive changes would be something
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
not buying anything until saboteur nerfs are reverted
Still selling Poison Concoction ?

Such a broken nerf to the skill and still expect sales towards it. No thanks ! As with any skill change willy nilly when you decide

I was going to buy the skill effect last league i enjoyed it so much. But i am so glad i didnt buy at the time.

Im even hesitant to buy any effect at all now as ive always concided it. But knowing now youll change a skill to be unplayable at your will it will be my money wasted. So i wont risk it.

Ive spent enough on stash tabs so i got all i need actually. So no more potential from me
And I just bought skins a few days ago :(
Joining the thanks for your efforts for us players
I would like to remind you about two mtx bugs
second effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0n49mwrDYI

I wish all players happy shopping. And thank you GGG It would be very responsible for new players to buy bug free MTX ... the set consists of many different microtransactions ... the lack of one negates the sense of buying a dozen or so others - with large investments, the lack of visibility of 1/4 of the screen is probably the basis for drawing attention -the full map example illustrates the problem more clearly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ZgyBNzwSQ
Last edited by p_2 on Apr 22, 2023, 8:19:34 AM
Could ya remaster BEAR ARMOUR ... its looks like from day one game...pixel on pixel...greets
ZoneTripper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info