How do i scoure a note on the weapon tree?!

Title ...
Anybody found out, i dont wanna accidently delete my item :(
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2023, 6:06:52 PM
I believe you cannot yet. The recent PC patch said they were improving the crucible interface for controllers, so assume that will be the fix and arrive in the next couple days.
"
Deaden99 wrote:
I believe you cannot yet. The recent PC patch said they were improving the crucible interface for controllers, so assume that will be the fix and arrive in the next couple days.

Yeah, from my testing and research so far, this seems to be true and we can scour the tree currently.
Which is a shame to say the least. Its a core game feature we cant use. I have a weapon bricked because of this and i was assuming it would work, just as it does on PC.

Really appreciate the answer though, this was driving me nuts.

If anyone from GGG sees this, it would be greatly appreciated if you could clarify this issue!!!

P.S.: I finally found the note in the life patch updates post where it is mentioned, that console players cant reallocate points currently. Hope this gets changed with the hotfix that is about to drop.

Its in all honestly a bit of joke to not have this feature available from start!
Last edited by way2stupid on Apr 13, 2023, 10:59:34 PM
imagine thinking a game made for controllers would work for controllers...
GGG really dropping the ball this league.
I would try again.

The live updates thread shows this as fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info