Crucible minion nodes can only roll on minion wands

No minion node can roll on any melee weapon so builds like Dominating Blow or Cyclone/Holy Relic can get zero use out of the Crucible league mechanic.

Please add the minion tag to at least Staves and Scepters for use with these builds.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2023, 11:57:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Bitgar wrote:
No minion node can roll on any melee weapon so builds like Dominating Blow or Cyclone/Holy Relic can get zero use out of the Crucible league mechanic.

Please add the minion tag to at least Staves and Scepters for use with these builds.

I really hope they figure this out, Other people will have to deal with minion nodes on their trees if it just rolls outright, it almost feels like it should base off some of the rolls on the item at least enough you stand a good shot at dropping an essence and hoping, idk..

gl minion friends

Innocence forgives you
Well, damn. This was my prediction. I hope at least specific uniques are different and have them enabled. Four extra weeks and feedback but who plays minions eh?

"Freeloaders", game chat has it, among other harsh words. I agree the minions need pushing too many buttons and too fast but why the hate? Why get overlooked? Why the incessant onslaught of nerfs? Removing defenses? Removing the ability to use any unique helmet but instead be stuck with something that cost as much as 10 full other characters to craft. In its stead a pittance of a necromancer replacement node. All the minion levels lost. Removed AI to force "MiniOnS aRe agResSIvE" or as we call it "minions have half a brain". But absolution, dom blow, srs do attack.

Anyone who enjoyed minions in the past is so fucked. "You get to spam eleventy buttons incessantly and resummon your spectres all the time as they die". Sometimes I wish they'd just remove the minion gems already and be done with it.

The current functional boss-kill builds for ubers needs about two mirrors' worth of gear. To be able to kill. That's not a balanced archetype. That's an underperforming archetype in need of huge buffs at every level except for the multi-mirrors-tier builds.
"
Treme2 wrote:
Well, damn. This was my prediction. I hope at least specific uniques are different and have them enabled. Four extra weeks and feedback but who plays minions eh?

"Freeloaders", game chat has it, among other harsh words. I agree the minions need pushing too many buttons and too fast but why the hate? Why get overlooked? Why the incessant onslaught of nerfs? Removing defenses? Removing the ability to use any unique helmet but instead be stuck with something that cost as much as 10 full other characters to craft. In its stead a pittance of a necromancer replacement node. All the minion levels lost. Removed AI to force "MiniOnS aRe agResSIvE" or as we call it "minions have half a brain". But absolution, dom blow, srs do attack.

Anyone who enjoyed minions in the past is so fucked. "You get to spam eleventy buttons incessantly and resummon your spectres all the time as they die". Sometimes I wish they'd just remove the minion gems already and be done with it.

The current functional boss-kill builds for ubers needs about two mirrors' worth of gear. To be able to kill. That's not a balanced archetype. That's an underperforming archetype in need of huge buffs at every level except for the multi-mirrors-tier builds.

Ehhh the ai was pretty bad way back before the agressive ai came around, Could probably use some alternate sources for agressive on some minions tho.

You almost had to tie a rope around your spectre and beat the monsters to death with it sometimes.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Apr 8, 2023, 9:06:29 PM
up

ppl developing the game dont actually play the game xD
cuz they kinda forget simple things

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info