3.21.0 Hotfix 5

3.21.0 Hotfix 5
  • Fixed a bug where Microtransactions awarded by the Paid Track of Kirac's Vault had not been awarded correctly. They are fixed now.

Changes will apply in areas created after this hotfix was deployed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2023, 10:20:55 PM
Pog
this league is the most buged league ever, mobs are inmortal there are some of the which in level 34 cannopt be killed by any way, killed by ailemnts i didnt see them but i die in less 1 sec, mobs rare are invencible and im taking 4 hours in 1 fucking act when i spend like 40 min, this update is just for the developers the game getting laugh of their community appear like if u want something new u have to spend 3 hours in act 1, what a shame of update and we realize developers doesnt be connected by any wy with the community, so sad
nimis ring bug
"
theluxe1992 wrote:
this league is the most buged league ever, mobs are inmortal there are some of the which in level 34 cannopt be killed by any way, killed by ailemnts i didnt see them but i die in less 1 sec, mobs rare are invencible and im taking 4 hours in 1 fucking act when i spend like 40 min, this update is just for the developers the game getting laugh of their community appear like if u want something new u have to spend 3 hours in act 1, what a shame of update and we realize developers doesnt be connected by any wy with the community, so sad

I disagree, I've not come across any game breaking bug yet in the game.
However the disconnects/crashes are getting annoying.
i've been getting constanly dc'd from servers since you guys started hotfixing things. would be nice to be able to play the game soon. or maybe npt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info