Zana's Search Party 3.21

Welcome to Zana's Search Party. Our private league is aimed towards people who want a semi-SSF environment with a smallish community (in 3.20 we had about 150 active people playing). We get best of both trade and SSF leagues, since there is more meaningful progression considering not everything is buyable from the start but we still eventually get many chase uniques and items.

There are multiple officers in every time zone ready to accept you so no-one will need to wait long. If for some reason you don't get accepted fast just join the global and ask there or message any officer in game or in Discord! Crowdfunding will always be up for more slots if people want to contribute and it is greatly appreciated.

Come check out the discord for more info, discuss the upcoming league and theorycrafting builds!

Discord https://discord.gg/9YtJPSz8Kk

Rules

⦁ Be Respectful
⦁ Trading is encouraged, but not required. You are free to pick and choose which items you'd like to sell, give away or list at all.
⦁ A Scroll of Wisdom will be the marker for when an item is free.
⦁ If an item is listed for a Facetor's Lens you are expected to make an offer for the item.
⦁ Please list a buyout for items you'd like to sell. Listing all of your items is encouraged, not listing a buyout makes items harder to search for.
⦁ Transferring out is not against the rules, but please make an effort to sell some of your rarer items to us at trade-league prices.

Global channel: /global 3961
League link: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Zanas+Search+Party+Crucible
Last edited by qrowNN on Apr 15, 2023, 6:50:02 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2023, 5:34:43 PM
Rank 2 level 100 checking in 😎
LOGIN
LOGIN
cheers
Let's gooo
Havent played PL in a long time, looking forward to this, I think this is a cool idea.

Spoiler
Until you hate me because i corner the market for certain things HAR HAR HAR

Level 98 minimum goal for me!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Apr 5, 2023, 5:35:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info