Very soon, the current series of Supporter Packs and Vault Pass will leave the store forever! Be sure to get yours before they make way for the next series.

When the Sanctum League ends in a few weeks, the current items available in Kirac's Vault Pass will be sealed away forever and replaced with new, exclusive cosmetic effects alongside the launch of the Crucible expansion. The cosmetics in the pass for consoles will be replaced alongside the Crucible expansion's console launch. Check out the unique item skins in the video below or get your Pass here.

We'll be announcing the new Crucible Supporter Packs that will be replacing the Sanctum Supporter Packs in our upcoming livestream announcement. Tune in to twitch.tv/pathofexile on March 30th at 12PM (PDT) to see!

In the meantime, be sure to grab your Forge and Gemling packs here before they are gone forever.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
looking forward to the new supp packs. tbh the sanctum packs were very weak imo, the core packs made me spend money this league
weak packs
what about an idea for low tier packs, like give us a voucher that we can redeem for a skill effect or a weapon effect or something simmilar? this leagues packs looked meh
D4 BAD Baseg
Haven't been a fan of the packs the last 2 leagues. Core looks cool but at some point it's too much mtx.
Eat your vegetables.
I'm no fan for this packs ...

MTX ok it's cool ..

But we want more skills gems, more Buffs, good uniques in core game, buff LOOT x)

for some casual gamers craft is just too difficult in POE, and Red maps it's just death for us
Sanctum packs are bad.

Vault pass is NO for 30$.
when do we get a strangely familiar entity hideout npc? :(
It would add up well with the deli effect of the current packs
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 19, 2023, 6:20:02 PM
D4 beta was ok but I'm ready for some POE fun and the new update hopfuly we get changes to melee like 150% buff so far its under powered.
gemling very cool, but forge a bit weak
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.
Last edited by co4nick on Mar 19, 2023, 10:43:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info