Crash and disconnected

Hello!
often, since a long time ago, the game sometimes crashes on the map, fails to connect to the instance, and keeps crashing for a few times in a row before being able to resume playing.

I stopped playing many times and many leagues for this reason and I would like to know if there is any way to solve this problem.
I play and have played many other games and this game is the only one I have problems with.
This is one of the reasons I never even tried hardcore, I can hardly play 2 days without crashing or delay.

Additionally, but it has nothing to do with the problem, I would like support for my community (PT/BR) and others who would also like to be able to interact in their own language, it would help some people a lot.

Last bumped on Mar 17, 2023, 11:32:49 PM
and this error too
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/qT6Imbk
hello, I'm having the same problem. but it is not always. weird.
maybe its a brazilian connection problem. what is your network provider ?
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/jWtGXpE
"
SWGreed wrote:
Hello!
often, since a long time ago, the game sometimes crashes on the map, fails to connect to the instance, and keeps crashing for a few times in a row before being able to resume playing.

I stopped playing many times and many leagues for this reason and I would like to know if there is any way to solve this problem.
I play and have played many other games and this game is the only one I have problems with.
This is one of the reasons I never even tried hardcore, I can hardly play 2 days without crashing or delay.

Additionally, but it has nothing to do with the problem, I would like support for my community (PT/BR) and others who would also like to be able to interact in their own language, it would help some people a lot.

Try this -->
1. Run packcheck.exe as "an administrator" / In steam select "Verify game files".
2. Delete the local PoE cache files here -->
C:\Users\"your windows account name"\AppData\Roaming\Path of Exile\
3. Now start PoE again as "an administrator". When at the login screen, select options.
4. Now set texture to MEDIUM and Sound channels to low.
5. See if the issue is resolved ?

Depending if you use DX11, Vulcan or DX12 (beta) then try changing between them.

Also there have been several cases where this happenes because the ISP is "interfering" with the traffic, so please also try a VPN solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info