Is there a list, which league mods are actually active in Standard league?

Hey guys,

after some years of break I wanted to play some POE again, but do not have the time for temp league. So after thousand of years, I wanted to play some Standard League for the first time.

I missed a lot of temp leagues and never played Standard. So I tried to find, what mechanics are active in Standard etc. , what items/stuff could drop etc?

Is there somewhere an overview to get a picture, what I can expect there?

Thanks a lot!
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2023, 5:58:35 AM
Maybe try this don't think its exactly what you are looking for but you can see which items were tied to what leagues and if they are still drop enabled.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/League
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 14, 2023, 1:23:38 PM
all of the Extra Content + Master + Harbinger + Beyond (appear as map mod) which not normally appear in map

Other league content are mostly not in core game (eg Invasion boss seems ninja axed from the game as no way to spawn them now; Warbands either integrated as map boss or Delve node boss, or unique strongbox, but rarely as Zana (now Kirac) map mod)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
xPiranha wrote:
Maybe try this don't think its exactly what you are looking for but you can see which items were tied to what leagues and if they are still drop enabled.

that article is not related. It has no context for which league content is in the game and which is not

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

that article is not related. It has no context for which league content is in the game and which is not

hoho.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Extra_Content

Is the right page I think?
Last edited by Velpz on Mar 15, 2023, 12:40:54 PM
Can't you just open atlas passive tree and look? I cannot come up with a mechanic or content not affected by atlas tree, at least from the top of my head.

The 10 "lock out this content" nodes are the most informative, plus the minor content like strongboxes and essences
Last edited by Echothesis on Mar 15, 2023, 1:26:02 PM
"
BlackPersian wrote:
Hey guys,

after some years of break I wanted to play some POE again, but do not have the time for temp league. So after thousand of years, I wanted to play some Standard League for the first time.

I missed a lot of temp leagues and never played Standard. So I tried to find, what mechanics are active in Standard etc. , what items/stuff could drop etc?

Is there somewhere an overview to get a picture, what I can expect there?

Thanks a lot!
Don't forget to check the passive tress of your old dead characters for jewels left in sockets. I saw some.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Echothesis wrote:
Can't you just open atlas passive tree and look? I cannot come up with a mechanic or content not affected by atlas tree, at least from the top of my head.

The 10 "lock out this content" nodes are the most informative, plus the minor content like strongboxes and essences

warband is not on atlas passive. Not Extra Content but has atlas passives are Beyond and Harbinger etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info