Can you split payment up over a couple months time and receive products now? Europe

Is it possible to pay a little bit next month and next after that but receive the products now? It's not that the yearly supporter packs will be gone or that I can't necessarily pay all at once or slowly upgrade the packs, but I prefer doing it this way. This way it would be a monthly payment for a big product instead of seeing the big sum all at once and I don't have a month or two where I can't afford to save up a little at the side. Any thoughts?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2023, 6:44:34 PM
Hey there,

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com about this? That will allow us to look into this further with you.
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
Is it possible to pay a little bit next month and next after that but receive the products now? It's not that the yearly supporter packs will be gone or that I can't necessarily pay all at once or slowly upgrade the packs, but I prefer doing it this way. This way it would be a monthly payment for a big product instead of seeing the big sum all at once and I don't have a month or two where I can't afford to save up a little at the side. Any thoughts?

you can get GGG to split the payments but nothing will be "send / sold" to you before ALL the money have been recieved.....
Yeah, that’s never going to happen.

It is absurdly abusable.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info