Blight Crashing

Blighted Maps, blight ravaged maps and blights in maps cause the game to straight up send me to my desktop. No error, nothing. Sometimes the game closes itself and sometimes I have to end it via task manager. This ONLY happens when you click on the symbol to build towers.

Sometimes I can run blight and blighted maps without the issue and sometimes it happens multiple times per map.

Tried fixes on my end:

- Reinstalled the game
- Verified the gamefiles through steam
- Changed the sound effects to "false" as stated in an older thread about this issue
- removed all starting parameters in steam
- tried white, yellow and red tier blighted maps to see if its tier related (its not)
- tried to play without any MTX enabled
- tried to only place one sort of tower (tried only ice towers and only seismic, didnt matter)
- tried restarting steam
- tried a different server (I usually play on paris, I tried frankfurt, didnt matter)

As a blight enjoyer this makes blight unplayable and its just frustrating that my favorite mechanic isnt working most of the time.

Are there any other ideas that could potentially fix this issue that I could test on my end or this purely a thing the devs could fix?
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2023, 3:27:47 AM
"
Blighted Maps, blight ravaged maps and blights in maps cause the game to straight up send me to my desktop. No error, nothing. Sometimes the game closes itself and sometimes I have to end it via task manager. This ONLY happens when you click on the symbol to build towers.

Sometimes I can run blight and blighted maps without the issue and sometimes it happens multiple times per map.

Tried fixes on my end:

- Reinstalled the game
- Verified the gamefiles through steam
- Changed the sound effects to "false" as stated in an older thread about this issue
- removed all starting parameters in steam
- tried white, yellow and red tier blighted maps to see if its tier related (its not)
- tried to play without any MTX enabled
- tried to only place one sort of tower (tried only ice towers and only seismic, didnt matter)
- tried restarting steam
- tried a different server (I usually play on paris, I tried frankfurt, didnt matter)

As a blight enjoyer this makes blight unplayable and its just frustrating that my favorite mechanic isnt working most of the time.

Are there any other ideas that could potentially fix this issue that I could test on my end or this purely a thing the devs could fix?

this problem have been "active" in league's for the last 1+ years I think.
In standard it works fine. So nothing you can do about this other then not run it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info