I just bought diablo 4

I feel so dirty.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2023, 8:30:08 AM
I'm sure it will be worth it.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 10, 2023, 12:28:27 PM
Thanks for telling us. I woke up wondering if Acolina87 had bought Diablo IV.

Make sure to tell us when or if you really regret it and how much better PoE is. Thanks in advance. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
"
Thanks for telling us. I woke up wondering if Acolina87 had bought Diablo IV.

Make sure to tell us when or if you really regret it and how much better PoE is. Thanks in advance. :)

The real question is whether miss doggy also bought D4, after all the smack talk on Diablo lol. Hell they played LA for 6 months after trashing on it, so I'm not expecting much. It's about as hypocritical and cringe as you get.

I'm more curious about the PoE streamers tbh. We will see where the loyalty lies when the money is at stake. Which I imagine will amount to zero. All that effort into cultivating the "community".

Maybe Ziz will actually follow through and never play a Blizzard game again, but put me into the doubt category. Either way...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 10, 2023, 6:44:13 PM
Tbh I wouldn't know OP from a can of exiled beans soooo...thanks for the weirdly detailed expansion...:p

Edit: oh shit you meant the Guitar Witch. Uh, yeah. She will play whatever she wants and, in true Zoomer fashion, just pretend all that smack talk didn't happen. "I was wrong" is the internet version of Halley's Comet.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
and,
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 10, 2023, 9:58:40 PM
"
Tbh I wouldn't know OP from a can of exiled beans soooo...thanks for the weirdly detailed expansion...:p

Edit: oh shit you meant the Guitar Witch. Uh, yeah. She will play whatever she wants and, in true Zoomer fashion, just pretend all that smack talk didn't happen. "I was wrong" is the internet version of Halley's Comet.

Damn boy you still sad that GGG screwed you over? Tell me why are you still here? Honestly they fucked you over pretty good but you still linger. [Removed by Support]

Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Mar 11, 2023, 12:11:41 AM
can you play cockmeister in D4?

Aw damn I was too busy Having A Life to catch the juicy bit.
Currently playing on:
and,
Ok this is getting funny why are you removing my posts hahaha are you THAT salty :D

hoho.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 12, 2023, 2:12:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info