Market upgrade

Hi,

Just an idea to make the market and ps/xbox more enjoyable.

problems with the market as of now,

1. Have to wait for long to get an offer accepted even if you want to pay the asking price

2. Price fixers put out items for low price and don't accept to control the market.

There is a very easy solution.

If someone is paying the asking price it should be an automated acceptance from the seller side. That would help both problems at the same time.
Why do i have to wait as a buyer to buy something if I am willing to pay the asking price for it. Just auto accept and the item is in your inventory or market window. Very simple. It would make everyone's life much much easier.

If someone wants to negotiate on the price and underbids, then he/she needs to wait to see if the offer is accepted or not, that is normal and that is how it should be.

You could sell items offline, because be honest, the biggest advantage is for someone who plays day and night and always online, for someone who only plays a couple of hours a day its hard to make currency from the market due to almost everyone filters on online's only. That could be easily taken out with this step. It would not mean disadvantage for players who plays a lot because the more you play the more you make (currency)

I think that little update on the market would really make a lot of players happy and just simply more enjoyable gameplay.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2023, 9:04:17 AM
1.set note option. just like the stash from pc client
2.a button to not show no listed price item
3.a button to set the buyout price for "auto sell"if buyers put the right currency the offer will execute immediately.
4.a option to "chat box be displayed all the time"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info