Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Righteous Fire + CWDT

Righteous Fire "turns off" aka loses the spell damage buff and damage aura when socketed with a CWDT gem on weapon swap even though socketed somewhere else.

https://youtu.be/TDwa7n9GPKA
Last edited by Nebelwolfi on Mar 6, 2023, 5:00:23 PM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2023, 3:46:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
did your weapon swap actually disable the attribute requirement of casting RF, leaving only the degen part of RF?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
It might be a measure against snapshotting due to the staff having +2 to all spells, though I would've thought in that case it should come back on when swapping back.
"
neohongkong wrote:
did your weapon swap actually disable the attribute requirement of casting RF, leaving only the degen part of RF?
what? this has nothing to do with attribute requirement..

"
Jadian wrote:
It might be a measure against snapshotting due to the staff having +2 to all spells, though I would've thought in that case it should come back on when swapping back.
non-triggered casts work fine and stay active when swapping back and forth, only the cwdt casts disappear (aka lose spell damage + dot area)
RF and weapon swap is not a good thing in the same build

Anyway. It sounds like intended to prevent snapshot higher level RF spell damage buff.....

Try "weapon swap" again with weapon without +3 to spell skill gem level mod
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 11, 2023, 2:05:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info