This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Feb 20, 2023 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the new Forbidden Sanctum and Core Supporter Packs here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome!
Neat
Are you kidding me? I just bought both the map and epic item stash tabs less than two hours before this sale went out.

Truly unfortunate and irritating timing.

EDIT:
Big thanks to the support team who let me take part in the sale!
Last edited by Whereismymind on Feb 16, 2023, 10:35:25 PM
"
Whereismymind wrote:
Are you kidding me? I just bought both the map and epic item stash tabs less than two hours before this sale went out.

Truly unfortunate and irritating timing.

EDIT:
Big thanks to the support team who let me take part in the sale!

Just GGG being awesome as always. Probably one of the best customer service companies in the world. I have had small issues over the years and they have been ridiculously quick to respond AND fix the problem or assist.
Could we get an update to the policy:

"
When you purchase stash tabs, they will upgrade any "Remove Only" tabs you have to fully functioning stash tabs. This is intended, as a lot of players requested it due to the time it can take to move items from "Remove Only" tabs over to normal stash tabs. This saves many players this time so that they can continue to play and find more loot.

I play standard so this is a TERRIBLE experience. I pay for tabs when I run out of space so I can keep enjoying the game.

This forces me to clear out/vendor items from a quad tab from an old league. So I might as well clear out a current quad tab and not buy a new one. Not sure who thought "This saves many players this time so that they can continue to play and find more loot."

But in my case and opinion I have to pause my game to vendor an entire quad tab, after paying $15 for the tab itself. I really hope yall can change this or allow for tabs to appear depending on player preference.

If this is not the right place for this feedback let me know and I can try to send it to the right place.
Bought stash tabs on my "console".. since those don't carry over to non-console PoE linked to my account- the day I get access to my console-locked characters on PC, is the day I'll continue to support PoE development financially

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info