[OFF-META] Theorycrafting 2 player Inquisitor build

I took a long break from PoE and I'm back with some shenanigans.

The basis of my idea is focused around Supreme Grandstanding;

> Nearby Allies and Enemies Share Charges with you
Enemies Hitting you have 10% chance to gain an Endurance,
Frenzy or Power Charge

Now the text reads "charges", it doesn't specify which type. So this is the mechanic we will abuse.

My idea so far, player 1 will play some sort of build that is always attacking and needs the Fanaticim Keystone from Inquisitor, does not need to actually play Inquisitor now since Forbidden Flesh enables this as another ascendancy but it can be done as Inquis if wanted. Obviously Cyclone or Charged Dash would be ideal as he could clear and move while attacking and building Fanatic stacks.

Player 2 wears Supreme Grandstanding on the tree, and benefits from all Fanatic charges gained by player 1, without needing to attack. The benefits of this:

1- You will have permanent Fanaticism, (which is basically equal to around 18 frenzy charges worth of more cast speed), as well as lowered mana costs and increased AoE.

2- Since you no longer require attacks, youcan possibly use something that channels to abuse the massive AoE and cast speed, while using Frost Blink to move around (considered stationary). This will also enable consecrated ground if you decide to be Inquisitor and go that route. Just off of the brain, I feel like Incinerate/Flameblast/Divine Ire would be insane with Fanaticism.

Bonus- both characters could use Supreme Grandstanding and share things like Absorption/Affliction/Brutal charges with each other as well, and of course they would share regular charges too. Possibly Divinity charges if both players want to use Garb of the Ephemeral.

Anyways just brainstorming some duo builds for next season, wondering if anyone's interested in these.
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2023, 1:31:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info