[Xbox] Oshabi desync/freeze at end of fight

Bug report reference number: 2,617,722,716.

Xbox Series S
Frankfurt Server
~06:30 (a.m.)
Wired connection
Xbox Gamertag: ScubaSk33t

Issue:
Upon reaching 0 health Oshabi become untargettable to myself and my (storm) brands and did not proceed to drop items. The music and plant-changing animations continued and she remained in the map with the map icon. She did not do a death animation or voiceline nor provide drops (which is what disappoints us all).

This is my 4th encounter with her this league, but first time to experience this bug.

Video clip:
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/6Y92CEMNDY
~Xbox GT: ScubaSk33t~
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2023, 11:43:42 AM
I'd like to add that I did leave the arena and re-enter. (2 portals gone) No change. I had another player come verify bug with me. He verified. (3) I left arena and left him in there. No change. He left and I re-entered. (4) No change. Final 2 Portals, I closed and reopened game completely plus logged in on a separate character. No change. Last portal still waiting.

-1 Sacred Blossom & all the wonders of the Grove. R.I.P. Lv35 Ice Bite Shako.
Last edited by ScubaSk33t on Jan 28, 2023, 12:51:37 AM
I just ran into the same issue. Started the encounter and after being hit a few times she went invulnerable and the encounter doesn't progress. Vines still spawn and the blossom pulses with different colors but Oshabi doesn't do anything.
If you encounter this bug again, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:

Try to restart the game: Sometimes, restarting the game can fix bugs or glitches that occur during gameplay. If you encounter the bug again, try closing and reopening the game to see if it resolves the issue.
Contact support: If the bug persists, you can contact the Path of Exile support team for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it.
Report the bug: Reporting the bug to the Path of Exile development team can help them identify and fix the issue. You can do this through the official Path of Exile forums or by submitting a bug report through their website.

It's important to note that bugs and glitches can occur in any video game, and it's not uncommon for developers through their software development processhttps://www.visartech.com/blog/software-development-process-at-visartech/ to release patches or updates to address these issues. Following good software development processes can help minimize the occurrence of bugs, but they cannot always be prevented entirely.

previous post obviously didn't read anything above.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info