PRACTICE GAUNTLET BY SPIDERCIDE

This league currently has OPEN SLOTS, is LIVE AND AVAILABLE TO JOIN NOW

WE'RE BACK!
500+ players have warmed up in this per-gauntlet practice league.
Every League we get more popular! Let's go for a new record!

Hardcore SSF practice for gauntlet is BAIT. You need the mods and unlimited deaths to practice properly. If you want to be a purist, when you die: just make a new character! Don't DIE at the shaper, doedre, weaver or hillock (lol) and start over, get to whatever level of content you need to work on and farm that content until you feel unkillable.

I am regularly a softcore trade league player but this type of practice helped me gain top 12 raider in the previous gauntlet. With enough practice we can all achieve new goals!

ALL RELEVANT SANCTUM LEAGUE GAUNTLET MODS ARE INCLUDED
..........% More Monster Life
..........% Increased Monster Damage
..........% Increased Monster Attack, Cast and Movement Speed
..........Monsters fire 2 Additional Projectiles
..........Monsters have % Increased Area of Effect

Its Softcore trade
You can practice with friends and die an unlimited number of times with no penalty. You can even invite your friends to do group-found gauntlet practice like our guild Alphabet Soup and enjoy a change of scenery. A BRUTAL change of scenery with more challenges!

15 POINTS TO PERMANENTLY RESERVE A SPOT
If you are unable to donate you are still welcome to join but its possible to be removed when we reach capacity and require more member slots. If you are an active player on the ladder you will be contacted in game or through PM and arrangements for your convenience can be made.

How does the donation system work?
By donating in the private league your spot is automatically reserved, you're unable to be removed for the duration of the league. The points that get donated are automatically accumulated towards more member slots/league duration.

What if I can't/don't want to donate?
You are still welcome to join the league and practice. After a duration members who become inactive and who have not donated may be removed so that new donating members can take their place so that everyone gets a chance to practice.

The more people/time we have the better our economy will be to test build ideas and run end game content! This is why crowdfunding is awesome!

This league currently has OPEN SLOTS, is LIVE AND AVAILABLE TO JOIN NOW

JOIN GLOBAL 117 using chat command /Global 117 to CHAT

JOIN NOW
https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Spidercides+PRACTICE+GAUNTLET/mAwK-iNQs1SI9yD-iWAm
Last edited by spidercide on Jan 30, 2023, 2:01:54 AM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2023, 7:50:14 AM
bump
is there a global channel to talk in?
"
ShakeAC wrote:
is there a global channel to talk in?

Yes we are now using Global 117, thank you for your idea!
Is there no way to rejoin after you get kicked?
I've followed the link to join the league, currently don't see any option to donate the points on private league page. How do I donate 15 points?
I have donated. Hope to join in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info