DEADZONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!q

why are there no adjustable deadzones? on fucking pc you can adjust all that shit in setting of your pc we on console cannot do that. the deadzones are too small. adjust them or let us. its not a hard fix. my god we give you money to support this game so support it for once. we have not evemn had a specific console fix in like 4 updates. why do we pay ANY money under the guise of support.
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2023, 2:56:15 PM
You can adjust deadzones on the accessories app on your Xbox... Stop posting your problems here, this isn't even feedback about path of exile
it was moved here by the mods.
and you cannot adjust the deadzones in the app on the console. i have tried. this is a new controller it should not be freaking out and moving my toon. funny how you complain about my posts then come here and post a complaint. hypocrite.
you dont have to deal with anything. YOU came into the thread of your own free will. no one forced you to comment or read it. what gives you the right to tell me i shouldnt post? maybe dont read it? no you will keep commenting then cry about it all. just stay out of my threads. its easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info