Request for Trade QoL: Time Since (Item) Listed shown on mouse-over

I put items into trade tabs over time, and have tried to think up a way to keep track of which items have been in the tabs for the longest period of time... meaning they might need to have prices lowered or to simply be removed. There doesn't seem to be a reasonable way to do this beyond re-shuffling contents every time there is a sale...which isn't actually reasonable.

A simple solution for this would be to add a time-stamp property to items in public/trade tabs which keeps track of when the item was initially placed in the tab (or extend the related functionality which is used on the trade site to be accessible in-game). Such a property could have the same behavior as assigned prices, such that an item could be moved around in public tabs without having this property reset (but moving the same item into a non-public tab would reset the time-stamp property). Mouse-over would reveal the amount of time that has passed since the item was placed into a public/trade stash tab.

This would be a huge QoL improvement for me.
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2023, 5:03:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1

A time/date when the item was last priced/re-priced would do it for me, then I'd know how long it has been sitting there.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jan 9, 2023, 5:04:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info