Nice "natural" foil. What can I do to improve it?

Basically, I need it to do more physical DPS. Any tips on how to fix it without breaking the bank/item?

Last bumped on Feb 12, 2023, 9:23:47 PM
Well if your %EPD and min/max phys are at the lower end of their respective tier, divining is a possibility. Do note though, that if you are in tradeleague, you can probably purchase an upgrade for roughly the same amount.

A 'simple' but relatively minute upgrade is to do Catarina while Hillock is rank 3 in transportation for 30% quality.

I know of no safe way to upgrade it otherwise, but if you want to do a hail mary/jesus take the wheel approach, then annulling either the +2 melee prefix or dmg over time suffix (unless you are bleed ofc).

Your best bet is then to use a warlords exalted, as there is roughly a 1/6 chance to add hybrid %phys+attack speed as a prefix. Even if it misses, there's also a 1/5 of adding extra fire dmg and 1/6 of adding % increased phys over time (if you are bleed).
For a suffix, theres an 3/8 chance to add 10-20% more phys dmg+maim chance, and if you dualwield, another 3/8 chance to add 23-37% phys dmg while dualwielding.

Good luck!
Last edited by cavemandiary2 on Feb 12, 2023, 9:28:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info