Soul of Abberath not working

I've been trying to use a new jewel: Firesong and came across this bug while trying to use Soul of Abberath.

The stat on this pantheon is "60% less duration of ignite on you".

I have currently 49% of reduced duration of ignite on me (39% from helmet implicit, 10% from the tree). Taking this Pantheon note does not reduce it by any value.

It doesn't impact it at all, actually.

I know it is a "less" modifier so it shouldnt be additive with "reduced", but it still should have ANY effect - which it doesn't.

Please verify if this Pantheon is working as intented.

Last bumped on May 15, 2023, 10:45:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have ran into the same problem, it's like the pantheon does nothing
This does not work? Or does not change the ingame tooltip?
More/less mods won't change "Ignite duration on self reduction" stat
Last edited by seaman on Jan 5, 2023, 7:51:47 PM
Can please any dev clear the air for how the firesong + abberath does work (or not) lol
This is still a bug and needs attention in 3.21.

Choosing Soul of Abberath does nothing to the in-game character sheet with Firesong equipped. Note: I have 2 rings with 57%+56% (113% total) reduced ignite duration, so I was wanting to test if the pantheon could help replacing on of those rings.

Choosing this Pantheon does not at all change the in-game character sheet values.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 29, 2023, 11:20:19 AM
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

Choosing Soul of Abberath does nothing to the in-game character sheet with Firesong equipped. Note: I have 2 rings with 57%+56% (113% total) reduced ignite duration, so I was wanting to test if the pantheon could help replacing on of those rings.

Choosing this Pantheon does not at all change the in-game character sheet values.

More/less mods won't change "Ignite duration on self reduction (increase/reduce)" stat.

These mods do not stack, they are separate multipliers:
4sec(base ignite dur) * 0.43(57% reduced ring) * 0.4(60% less Abberath) ~ 0.7sec total dur
Last edited by seaman on Apr 29, 2023, 12:07:37 PM
"
seaman wrote:
"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:

More/less mods won't change "Ignite duration on self reduction (increase/reduce)" stat.

These mods do not stack, they are separate multipliers:
4sec(base ignite dur) * 0.43(57% reduced ring) * 0.4(60% less Abberath) ~ 0.7sec total dur

That is not what the Firesong jewel says. It says any modifiers to ignite duration on you.

This is absolutely shit then, because the wording of the jewel states any modifiers.

Firesong

Pantheon

Ring1

Ring2
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 29, 2023, 12:36:22 PM
I'm not saying Soul of Abberath doesn't work with Firesong. I'm saying that Soul of Abberath doesn't change in-game character's "duration on self reduction" stat.
Soul of Abberath should work with Firesong, but it's not additive with "reduced duration" mods
Last edited by seaman on Apr 29, 2023, 12:48:50 PM
GGG just fucked over, mid-league, a bunch of players using Firesong, with the latest patch:

"
Elemental Ailments other than Freeze are no longer discarded if their duration is lower than 300ms.
Bumping: Could we please get confirmation from GGG if the Pantheon is working with Firesong or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info