Celestial BoneShatter and a "bone to pick"

Let me start with the truth that I have never played boneshatter before 3.20. I chose this as a league starter based on a spur-of-the-moment decision between ruthless and SC trade... I chose SC Trade. The celestial mtx had no impact on my choice of build. However, I knew I had to get it once I heard about it. It does not disappoint.

That is until you get the Axe mastery that gives "enemies killed by your hits are destroyed". the interaction between the mtx and the mastery results in a celestial swing... and a gory explosion. I don't know if this is intended, but I am sad to find that this interaction does not allow me to fill my screen with pretty colors like I had before speccing into the mastery. It is almost worth making the build less functional for the aesthetic of the mtx. However, I really hope that my plea might be heard and that this interaction be addressed by the visual team and some more color be added to this interaction with the skill...

Keep up the good work GGG!
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2022, 11:41:24 PM
"
the interaction between the mtx and the mastery results in a celestial swing... and a gory explosion.

Yo.. idk how this got fixed so fast... or if this was a bugged instance... but it's nice and prettier now. Will update if I find any more issues.

Edit: It appears that most zones work, while others still do not. So far, I've seen the Desert and Precinct maps with the same colorless effect. Will add maps/zones as I find them.

List:

Desert
Precinct
Last edited by TheMiserlyOracle on Dec 14, 2022, 12:44:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info