We have released a new version of Kirac's Vault Pass that contains unique item skin rewards that are exclusive to this league! Each of these rewards visually interacts with gameplay in some way and will leave the store forever when the Sanctum League ends. After purchasing the pass, you can earn its rewards in the Atlas endgame by completing map objectives. Check out the Kirac's Vault Pass page here for more information!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
mh
cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Let’s see. Though I still think a battle pass like this doesn’t quite make sense in POE’s context :/
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Skins included in Kirac's Vault looks awesome.

But I'm dissapointed because it's still no way to complete KV's challenges in Standard league. Of course map completion challenge for Standard would be silly. So mayby instead Standard players could get different sets of challaneges?
I.e. mayby defeating 'endgame bosses' (Pinnacle ones + Uber Atziri + 'harvest' Izaro + Delve bosses) for as many times as atlas map completion number?

I'm sorry for my poor english. I hope it's still possible to understand what's my point of view.
I'm still not sure how a combat pass like this fits into the world of Path of Exile.

phrazle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info