3.19.2c Patch Notes

3.19.2c Patch Notes

• This is the end of the Kalandra League. Your characters and their progress will be migrated over the next few hours following the patch, or you can use the migration options in the character selection menu. Thanks for playing!
  • You can now create Private Leagues for the Sanctum League, ahead of the league's launch on December 9. These leagues will not begin until the Sanctum League launches.
  • Mirrored Tablets will be deleted upon logging in.
  • After this patch, local cached assets will be cleaned up upon launching the client, in preparation of the upcoming league launch.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2022, 1:37:26 AM
nice
Goodbye 3.19, you won't be missed, see you never.
Nice
Farewell bird lady, hello word lady!
Goodbye Kalandra... I loved some of the items you gave me... but thats about it...
🔮 Embracing the Exile's Path | Crafting EPIC Adventures 🔮 | Master of Builds Someday... 🛠️ | My journey through Wraeclast knows no bounds! 🌟 | Check out my profile for a realm of creativity 🌐 | Unleashing the true potential of the Atlas, one build at a time! 🌌 #PathOfExileFanatic 🎮
Manual league migration button does not yet have the Kalandra migration ability.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Does Ruthless start at the same time as Sanctum?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Yes :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Yes :)
How about early? Let's Gooooooo
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info