3.20 League Start TR Pathfinder

https://pastebin.com/WQps2Gj7

The level 100 tree is just for #goals, you can drop cluster setup, some life, suppress nodes if you get it on gear etc.

Gear is placeholder except for Diadem and Atziri's step, Watcher's eye is fluff.

Custom modifiers in calc tab are for changes to despair as well as onslaught counting as a buff being increased by flask effect.

Spell Dodge is optional, I like it but obviously you can save points if you just go suppress.

Anyone got some ideas to improve this?
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2022, 4:52:40 PM
I still can't decide between pathfinder or raider.
"
one111eric wrote:

I was gonna go Raider cuz suppression, but then I realized with the new Onslaught flask change, the 4 points you'd spend on Raider you get just from a Silver flask + flask effectiveness. It's not 100% uptime but it's almost there.

The only thing that's a bit sucky is that we lose frenzy charges because blood rage would suck up all our ES and Raider can get frenzy for "free".

"
DanteKorvinus wrote:
"
one111eric wrote:

I was gonna go Raider cuz suppression, but then I realized with the new Onslaught flask change, the 4 points you'd spend on Raider you get just from a Silver flask + flask effectiveness. It's not 100% uptime but it's almost there.

The only thing that's a bit sucky is that we lose frenzy charges because blood rage would suck up all our ES and Raider can get frenzy for "free".

If you use diadem I think blood rage will not cost ES cuz ES is mana now? (Not sure cuz I never used diadem) Raider is mostly for convenience I guess, onslaught, phasing and frenzy will always be there regardless and early on I may also just take the Ele Ailment node too.
Maybe end game can swap to pathfinder and use forbidden jewel to get the raider frenzy node.
Last edited by one111eric on Dec 6, 2022, 2:45:03 PM
"

If you use diadem I think blood rage will not cost ES cuz ES is mana now? (Not sure cuz I never used diadem) Raider is mostly for convenience I guess, onslaught, phasing and frenzy will always be there regardless and early on I may also just take the Ele Ailment node too.
Maybe end game can swap to pathfinder and use forbidden jewel to get the raider frenzy node.

blood rage drains 4% of HP and ES / sec so sadly no https://poedb.tw/us/Blood_Rage

going for raider at the start may be the play, who knows, just go onslaught frenzy and phasing, farm up currency then switch to pathfinder on uber lab? it's a possible play for sure
Last edited by DanteKorvinus on Dec 6, 2022, 3:16:23 PM
"
DanteKorvinus wrote:
"

blood rage drains 4% of HP and ES / sec so sadly no https://poedb.tw/us/Blood_Rage

going for raider at the start may be the play, who knows, just go onslaught frenzy and phasing, farm up currency then switch to pathfinder on uber lab? it's a possible play for sure

Yea, I probably will stay raider until I can cap ele ailment without the 50% from Avatar of the Veil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info