[3.20] - Volcanic Fissure Juggie - Good for Starter | Will be good top end once geared!!

PROS
- Fun if you like explosive ranged melee action
- Clear very well up to red maps with minimum investment
- Very Tanky and Able to take some hits
- Easy to follow and no need to wipe build to restart for an item
- I would recommend this for something new and someone new who isnt going to push end game otherwise please read below

CONS
- Top end past early red maps takes alot of investment to make it not feel too clunky
- Not as fast as other top end builds for clear speed
- Not an actual melee build
- Bossing takes longer without the big investment in the 2 handed axe

This is the initial notes. Above is how I rate the build. I usually grab a build and render it to my liking. In most cases many of the builds are always top end and are usually not really reachable unless you no life it. I will be playing a Volcanic Fissure Jugg and as always I would appreciate any thoughts and input from the POE Community. Once I get the build laid down ill throw some Videos up here as well as gear links. I do not typically run everything through POB to min max but rather find stats most useful for a build. I look forward to everyone's thoughts and comments below :)

POB INFO - Gem Updates are Live

Gem Setup
Spoiler
Vaal Volcanic Fissure -> Elemental Damage with attacks -> Fortify -> Fire Penetration -> Fist of War -> Inspiration You can easily swap out Fortify with a chain gem or even an Empower Gem
Also I am currently Running
Molten Shell Use this as your left click movement. Using cast on damage taken reduces the skills effect since most people cap it at level 6 but you are able to max the gem out using it as movement.
Ancestral Warchief -> Combustion Support -> Multiple Totems Supoort -> Ancestral Protector Helps with Damage and takes some damage for you. Combustion ignites the enemy causing them to take more % of the fire damage from your attacks from Volcanic Fissure and the Totems help with Overall Damage and Tank for you instead of your face.
Determination Huge Damage Reduction
Ancestral Cry Exerted attacks for more damage and you get some armor and regen
Summon Fire Golem More Melee Damage
Defiance Banner Armour and Evasion
Herald of Ash More % as extra fire damage
Leap Slam Used for movement - This will get 4 linked with supports

Determination, Ancestral Cry, Summon Fire Golem, Defiance Banner, Herald of Ash - Will all get put in a 6 link with Empower. (Note - Empower can cost alot and you can add that later once you get the currency, it will make the gems all stronger for the build)

Note - We are still gearing but i will keep the POB updated through the league.

Videos of the Build in Action

Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Last edited by Beats4president on Feb 4, 2023, 8:13:45 PM
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2022, 1:51:51 PM
Good to see an early attempt at getting the skeleton for volcanic fissure online. The prelim pob link is dead, tho!
Last edited by Meitzen on Dec 6, 2022, 5:47:09 PM
Yeah I have updated it and POB. No idea why it wont link. *shrugs*

"
Yeah I have updated it and POB. No idea why it wont link. *shrugs*

Re-export it and just update the link on here :) Sometimes pastebin removes them as spam
Did that like 5 times. Still shows an error 404.

Maybe export as pobb.in instead, it should definitely not be taken down and is nice as a preview.
That worked :) Ill just use the POBB.IN from now on LOL. Ive never been a big fan of POB tbh :)

aa
Last edited by Saquu on Jul 29, 2023, 11:10:50 PM
Nice someone trying this new skill, i will follow your progress. I want to start with this too or Vaal blade furry
Lit!!!!! Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info