Masochist League - A Ruthless GSF

Due to severe lack of interest (understandable) I will defer to the discord https://discord.gg/Rpx4unhCtf for people who might want to try this in the future. I'd like to have more than 5 people starting out a league like this :P
Last edited by greeenmartian on Dec 7, 2022, 8:41:55 AM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2022, 7:19:14 PM
save for later use
"
greeenmartian wrote:
Hello all , in the next few days I will be finalizing and starting up a Ruthless Group Self Found League.

For those interested please message me.

Is it a ruthless group based league, or a ruthless ssf league. Im not entirely sure :O
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
greeenmartian wrote:
Hello all , in the next few days I will be finalizing and starting up a Ruthless Group Self Found League.

Is it a ruthless group based league, or a ruthless ssf league. Im not entirely sure :O

The intention of this was to make a group self found , so it wouldn't be uhh ssf.
"
greeenmartian wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
greeenmartian wrote:

The intention of this was to make a group self found , so it wouldn't be uhh ssf.

So its "softcore" ruthless. By that i mean you can play with the other ppl in the league :) ?

"

So its "softcore" ruthless. By that i mean you can play with the other ppl in the league :) ?

Yeah you cant exactly do group found on Solo Self Found game mode variant .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info