Ohn Climax Lake Of Kalandra - All Dmg/HP/Res [HC Trade] (November 25th @ 3PM Est)

A B O U T
"
The Ohn Climax League will happen the final week or two of the current league, every league. We try to do it at the very end to miss the other popular leagues like the gauntlet, bingo, Anomaleague, etc. I know some players (myself included) like to come back to PoE a a little before the new league to get back into the swing of things and prepare for the upcoming league. I also find that playing a very difficult league right before a new league also makes the upcoming league feel much easier. This makes you much more prepared for whatever GGG throws our way from league to league. With that said this league will always ride the line of NoLube but DOES NOT have the extra things that fundamentally change game play (IE. No Stash, Famine, No Magic/Rare, & No Vending). The idea of this league is to have something consistent, is mostly crowd funded, happens at the end of every league, and builds a strong community around it.

M O D S
"
The mods for this league will always be the same (Unless more damage mods and such are added). This league pushes to make the game as hard as possible without changing any of the fundamental game play. Again, the idea of this league is to get us ready to rock whatever the upcoming temp league is going to be.

J O I N
"
Feel free to click the link below to request to join the league. We will add slots as needed and any help crowd funding spots is always welcome. We would like to allow as many people to play as possible so any help from the community is amazing.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Ohn+Climax+LoK+HC+Trade

C O M M U N I C A T I O N
"
Discord : https://discord.gg/4889PpY
Global : 1022
Trade : 1022

C O N T R I B U T O R S
"
If you add slots to the league please reach out to me so I can throw you up here. Its not much but recognizing the people that help the league grow is important, so having your name up in lights here is the least I can do. If you can spare anything to contribute to slots its very much appreciated!

- This Could Be You! (Like im selling website advertising in 1994)

E X T R A
"
This is now the tenth league we are running Ohn Climax. With that being said we try to give people as much notice as we can as well as add to the discord and forums posts as we need. Remember, this league will be run at the end of EVERY league and go till the end of the current temp league so please feel free to become apart of this community and help it grow. It would be amazing to start seeing the same faces down the road, groups of friends start to form, and a real fun community that every can look forward to being apart of at the end of every temp league. This league will always be the Friday following the announcement of a new PoE league. Even if you want to play by yourself with a SSF mentality or with your group of friends, having a community to interact with always makes the game better. Hope to see you soon!

R E M O V A L
"
We are removing people who haven't made a character in the league every 12 hours. If you where removed, feel free to join again when you are going to make a toon and start playing. Just trying to ensure everyone in the league is playing and new people who apply have a chance to come in.
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2022, 7:59:13 PM
Sounds fun, i wouldnt mind joining in.
If somebody wants to play together, feel free to add me on discord:

EAT_JMA#7419 (i speak danish / english)
Hey, Thank you for running the league!
Add me to the league this time too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info