What kind of music do you play with?

Hello everyone, I decided to ask who and with what music plays.
A lot of my friends turn off the music from the game and listen to music from YouTube or Spotify.
What kind of music do you play?
I play with background compositions like this: https://youtu.be/QmbJkqzF3LQ

I would be glad if you still tell me calm and pleasant musical compositions.
Жду эстонский язык в PoE.
Русская озвучка в приоритете:
2.6|3.0|3.1|3.2|3.3|3.4|3.5|3.6|3.7|3.8|3.9|3.10|3.11|3.12|3.13|3.14|3.15|3.16|3.17|3.18|3.19|3.20|3.21
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 6:15:48 AM
I like to have videogame music when playing games. PoE has some good tracks, but i generally prefer something like terran themes from starcraft that i think sound fitting for genocide while also being relaxing, starcraft terran music in general is pretty nice, from both games but i really like the 2 songs on the original, non-brood war, starcraft 1. Warcraft 3 themes also hit that spot where fits action but are still very chill(reminders of blizzard glory days)

I also really liked shaper theme and sometimes i have it runnin on background even when fighting shaper(so it is not interrupted between phases, guards fights are often too short to enjoy the track)

When i want something louder, i usually play battle tracks from jrpgs(city and field tracks often are too tailored towards that specific location), ff6, 7 and 8 had some pretty good tracks. Battle themes from The Last Remnant when i want something fast-paced and loud

Valkyrie Profile Silmeria also had some battle tracks that hit that chill but fitting for action area, another obscure game with good tracks is Labirynth of Refrain. Soulcalibur 3 also has some very nice songs

I often play poe with a playlist with the starcraft, warcraft, shaper, silmeria, refrain and calibur
Soundtrack Twitch App. Has lots of different genres and music clips.
I usually play chilled electronics.

Before that i put Celldweller/Blue stahli album on repeat.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I listen to a lot of stuff when playing PoE.

If it's early on in the league I normally have a Path of Exile stream playing.

Sometimes I honestly just love to listen to the game music.

Other times it is a mix of post hardcore, metalcore, pop punk, new retro wave, and bluegrass.

If I had to pick a band as opposed to a genre I've used to level up to the most it's probably Dance With the Dead.
Back when short race events were a thing, I had some old tokusatsu theme songs cued up to get me moving. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
gandhar0 wrote:

This is the first time I hear about Soundtrack Twitch, before that I always listened to music only on YouTube
2.6|3.0|3.1|3.2|3.3|3.4|3.5|3.6|3.7|3.8|3.9|3.10|3.11|3.12|3.13|3.14|3.15|3.16|3.17|3.18|3.19|3.20|3.21
"
"
gandhar0 wrote:

This is the first time I hear about Soundtrack Twitch, before that I always listened to music only on YouTube

Streamers that dont use copy right music often use this app.

But you can also use it for yourself without streaming as a general purpose music app. Way more convenient to use than browsing random clips on youtube in my opinion.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 23, 2022, 7:18:48 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
"
gandhar0 wrote:

Streamers that dont use copy right music often use this app.

But you can also use it for yourself without streaming as a general purpose music app. Way more convenient to use than browsing random clips on youtube in my opinion.

Oh thank you very much, I'll try it one of these days
Barbie Girl on loop
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info