What is your Favorite Mouse pad for gaming?

Note: I just asking this question for choosing the best Mouse pads for Me.

This site have a best collection gaming discussion and I hope you all suggest me good. I am looking here to know about the mouse pad for gaming. Anyone suggest me how I choose?

Note: Am not a streamer or Professional gamer. Thanks
Gamer
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2022, 7:28:34 PM
I use Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB. The surface itself is excellent for gaming and it's easy to simply wipe off dust, pet fur, and whatever else. Couldn't care less about the RGB part, but some people like that stuff. Got mine as a birthday gift a couple years back. One of the better gifts I've ever received, TBH.

Edit: The non-slip base is excellent, too. The pad never moves at all from just normal usage.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Nov 10, 2022, 3:31:05 AM
RGB

One of my kids got me a Hyper X giant mouse pad.
89 cm x 42 cm (35" x 16.5")
I love it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I use some of these https://rog.asus.com/us/mice-mouse-pads/mouse-pads/rog-balteus-qi-model/ I like em.
Ehm......basic mouse pad?. Ok not the absolute cheapest one, but something around the 10-20 euro mark.

I really haven't seen that big of a difference between how a cheap or an expensive mouse pad feels. Some like cloth, others like hard surface pads. My preference are the "hard" mouse pads.
Yes you have to clean them more often, but I simply like them better, the cloth one if it's too small it can move at times. I had one of those giant carpets at one time, didn't like it, felt that my entire desk was one giant mouse pad. The hard pads usually stay in a fixed position, of course unless you have a gamer rage and smash the mouse, then the pad will move as well.
I just use a razer gigantus because it works and it's mostly all black.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info