Cannot access sent invites/Cant group

When i press start i usually have the option to R3+center button to invite select friends but now it just doesnt even do anything no matter how much i spam it. Also, the toggle option for allowing friends to join is completely missing. Yes im set to online status, have also re installed the game twice so i have no idea what else to do but i cannot group or even sell anything due to this which is annoying.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 4:44:56 AM
HELLLLOOOO??? Whats the deal with this dude
This problem is already quite frequent, to solve it momentarily, just close the game and open it again!

Just a recommendation for you, whenever possible record your screen and put it here so that the GGG staff can better identify the situation.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Thanks for your report, we're working on a fix for this issue.
Hope its helpful: Closing the game and restarting it didn't help me with that problem as wl as restart the console. (Series X)
It's been 2 f***** years why can I not play with my homie. having this same issue and no fix
Last edited by Blu Jay7379 on Mar 17, 2024, 6:26:44 PM
Imagine the uproar if this happened to PC players. Seriously… I can’t help new players to get orientated before the next league starts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info