Free console bundle nine on PS5 for PS Plus members not applying after purchasing it. Why?

As title expains. I already posted this 5 mins ago and post disappeared. Why? Maybe I made a mistake. Someone below me has the problem but calls it bundle 8 by mistake I think. Is it a bug or do you really have to buy polnts to activate it. How would that make it free?
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2022, 11:38:53 PM
Do not travel! After redeeming the PS PLUS reward, simply go to the Store and click on Buy Points. JUST CLICK AND WAIT TO LOAD. You don't need to make any purchases.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
TillerMaN wrote:
As title expains. I already posted this 5 mins ago and post disappeared. Why? Maybe I made a mistake. Someone below me has the problem but calls it bundle 8 by mistake I think. Is it a bug or do you really have to buy polnts to activate it. How would that make it free?

Hiya, if you are continuing to have this issue please try re-opening the in-game shop, adding a Point Pack to your cart (you do not have to complete this purchase) then close the shop and see if this helps.

If this still doesn't work after logging in and out of the game client I would suggest a clean install - hopefully this resolves this for you.
For anyone else looking at this (maybe arriving from Google), I'll note that I only had to *load* the Points menu, I didn't have to add anything to cart.

Not sure if OP has been able to resolve their issue yet.
Resolved. thx. Bit of. Silly hack to manage it but got my scorpion…yay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info