Started playing Warframe this weekend.

Uh oh.

Poe is in trouble as is my social life.
I fucking love this shit. I played warframe for like 8 hours back in 2018 but haven't touched it since.

Oh man am I enjoying this game right now. Put in 22 hours since friday.

Might not even be interested in poe much longer if I keep having this much fun.

Anyone else play it?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2022, 12:15:32 PM
"
RitualMurder wrote:
Uh oh.

Poe is in trouble as is my social life.
I fucking love this shit. I played warframe for like 8 hours back in 2018 but haven't touched it since.

Oh man am I enjoying this game right now. Put in 22 hours since friday.

Might not even be interested in poe much longer if I keep having this much fun.

Anyone else play it?

Try here: https://forums.warframe.com/
I also played Warframe last year for the first time.

Only 6 -8 hours but my impression is that you need good keybinds to do combos.

Combos are mandatory if you want to finish the missions smoothly and doing so you will get slight RSI in your wrists.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
I also played Warframe last year for the first time.

Only 6 -8 hours but my impression is that you need good keybinds to do combos.

Combos are mandatory if you want to finish the missions smoothly and doing so you will get slight RSI in your wrists.

hasnt been an issue so far and ive put in some decent amount of play time might change in end game but from what i understand tahts a ways off
Enjoy the honeymoon. May it last many months.

It is an incredible game. But it is also a service that very much demands to be one's Main Game. There are far worse options out there than The Adventures of Tenno and Spacemom.

Just be wary of the day when you realise you haven't done much actual gaming because you've been too busy grinding for Prime shit. Otoh if not that, what? Yet another 40/40 trudge?

At least Digital Extremes isn't mostly owned by China. Just...somewhat.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Enjoy the honeymoon. May it last many months.

It is an incredible game. But it is also a service that very much demands to be one's Main Game. There are far worse options out there than The Adventures of Tenno and Spacemom.

Just be wary of the day when you realise you haven't done much actual gaming because you've been too busy grinding for Prime shit. Otoh if not that, what? Yet another 40/40 trudge?

At least Digital Extremes isn't mostly owned by China. Just...somewhat.

grinding sounds like gaming to me at least i can target what i want and put my time towards an achievable goal less of a slot machine so far.
I wanted a new frame so i farmed a specific boss till pieces dropped. I like that
It is great for deterministic crafting.

Not all gaming need be grinding but eh if that's what twitches your pleasure centres so be it.

The actual gameplay of Warframe never gets old really. Since most of your abilities and style are tied to Frames, you can just switch as you want between missions. Melee parkour? Sure. Sniping? Go for it. Run and gun? Yep. Straight up nuker? Ember is always fun for that. And the diversity of frames and weapons is ridiculous too.

IF I were to commit to a Service game again, it would absolutely be Warframe. One of the few that everyone in my gaming circle really enjoyed, including my partner, an FPS junkie, a Souls fanatic, and a strategy gamer. I do miss it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
It's a good game. I stopped playing because I wasn't prepared to commit to the MR30 grind, and I wanted more slots for builds and had ran out of slots I could buy.

I enjoy the presence of exploitable interactions, but it really feels like there are fewer and fewer exploitable interactions the longer the game goes on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info