STANDARD ICE SHOT (or dex stacking cold builds) - searching best one

Hola guys. Can u help me to find STANDARD ICE SHOT or any other dex stacking cold build, please. Build must do all the ingame (comp to standard)content maximum easy, dsnt matter how much it cost. TY for advance, exile.
Last edited by Hylitol on Oct 14, 2022, 6:35:58 PM
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2022, 1:37:55 AM
Try poebuilds dot cc
Hi,
late to the game, but I was curious if you found something worth investing in?

I did a cold dex stack build witch spectral throw, by following:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3277156

My char is pretty good, considering that I don't have that high of a budget. I have probably invested close to 5-6 div. I'm doing juiced t16 maps with no problem, but I do get one shot quite often and some of the end bosses are still very hard. Some of the biggest problem with the build is loss of the "15% mana reservation" nod, meaning we need to choose wich auras to run (I use grace, herald of Ice and Hatred/purity of element)

I have around 3,6k life and doing about 1,2m dps.
I can't afford a massive thread of hope jewel which would probably makes my build much better as it would free up a lot of points.

Gear:
Spoiler

I'm probably doing something similar in 3.20 since I really like the spectral throw skill even tho spectral helix is prob much better. And the build is pretty "league start friendly".
I play Dex stacking Ice Shot in standard.
"
99prix wrote:
I play Dex stacking Ice Shot in standard.

Hi,
Can you link your tree (even better if PoB) and gear? would be interested to try ice shot instead of ST.

Nothing beats ice builds :P

"
JompaN wrote:

Hi,
Can you link your tree (even better if PoB) and gear? would be interested to try ice shot instead of ST.

Nothing beats ice builds :P

Yea let me get that together when I get off work today can also add you on Discord as well.
Here is the gear for now anyway.

Spoiler

A lot of the power is in my clusters which I cant link at the moment.
"
99prix wrote:
Here is the gear for now anyway.

Spoiler

A lot of the power is in my clusters which I cant link at the moment.

Cool thank you!. Is there any point to run Briskwrap?
Spoiler
or do you have enough dmg from outher sources?

I think the BIS chest piece would have to be the 1% increased attack speed per 25 Dex. I think I'm around 1750 dex so that's like 70% attack speed just from the chest.

Depending what you have I don't think Briskwrap is bad there are just better options. Though with the state of crafting at the moment it is difficult to make stuff these days. Grasping Mail is really difficult unless you fracture the mod because if you accidently remove it you can't get it back.
Last edited by 99prix on Dec 5, 2022, 1:11:34 PM
"
99prix wrote:
I think the BIS chest piece would have to be the 1% increased attack speed per 25 Dex. I think I'm around 1750 dex so that's like 70% attack speed just from the chest.

Depending what you have I don't think Briskwrap is bad there are just better options. Though with the state of crafting at the moment it is difficult to make stuff these days. Grasping Mail is really difficult unless you fracture the mod because if you accidently remove it you can't get it back.

Yeah that's make sense.

Did you have PoB link by the way ;) ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info