This weekend, we're running a sale on the microtransactions from the Sentinel Mystery Box! If you'd like to get your hands on some effects that are responsive to your gameplay, this is the perfect opportunity to enhance your character's look! Take a look at the video below to see what's in the box, or check out the sale here!

Following this sale, the microtransactions from the Sentinel Mystery Box will enter into our regular daily deal rotation.

If you are in need of more points for the sale, don't forget to check out the Kalandra and Core Supporter Packs!

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Loot fixed when?
*Attention*

No loot goblins were harmed in the creation of this ad.

Thank You
The Management
can we get a box for free pls hihih
First time I see a game losing more than 80% player base in one week. And the company keeps trying to sell items instead of fixing the game.
Warp Rune Hideout Decoration for 35-45 points ?

thank you thank you thank you i'm so happy it got released
Can't wait for the next HO tech, bound to be mind blowing
"
JAUNELEROUGE wrote:
Warp Rune Hideout Decoration for 35-45 points ?

thank you thank you thank you i'm so happy it got released
Can't wait for the next HO tech, bound to be mind blowing

Hell yeah brudda.

Chris: Can we please get an upgrade from 750 hideout decorations to 1000?
I am a past hideout showcase winner and would like to see some love for use niche HO masters.
"
would like to see some love for use niche HO masters

What do u mean. The Whole League is a Hideout only league, so much love there, no need to ever leave it :)
"
Bolaway wrote:
First time I see a game losing more than 80% player base in one week. And the company keeps trying to sell items instead of fixing the game.

i dont want to upset you but the MTX department has nothing to do with the main game and what they do, you might as well blame the paint brush for a bad canvas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info