How to make win11 more like win10?

Long story short, finally got my new rig to work, new windows 11, didn't know it was going to be this... disgusting.

Anyone got some verified tips to make it look and function more like the old win10? Much prefer that over this app pushing garbage with no options, not even a GOD DAMN MOUSE SENSITIVITY control setting tab, like holy shit did microsoft drop the ball or what.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2022, 11:44:51 AM
"
OneTwoTimer wrote:
did microsoft drop the ball or what.

No, I think they made it exactly how they wanted, unfortunately.
I use Classic Start Menu (classic shell) for W10 to make it's main menu look like older Windows version like W7.

Could be wrong but from what i can tell Classic Shell is not supported by W11 yet and currently there are only some registry hacks to make it not look like some Mobile trash UI.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Use google, can be done easily over windows settings.
Search windows 11 look like windows 10
and you find more guides you are able to read.
I lost a lot of esteem over the last years for Gates and Microsoft.

W11 is pure garbage and it is very sad some programs like Photoshop or games are not working properly with Linux.
Forum pvp
Best way to solve the Windows 11 problem is with Linux.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
lolozori wrote:
I lost a lot of esteem over the last years for Gates and Microsoft.

W11 is pure garbage and it is very sad some programs like Photoshop or games are not working properly with Linux.

Some games aren't working well, but most do. PoE is one that runs flawlessly.

Unless someone requires PS to earn their living, there are a few alternatives that work very well.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info