[3.19] Marohi Erqi + Purifying Flame | Inquistor | SSF (Video Guide Included)

Hello students! I am Panda Sensei and this is my latest build. If you have any questions about the build or about how to make/find your own items, please come ask me on stream! https://www.twitch.tv/pandacademy

The Build Guide and Showcase Video

DISCLAIMER: I didn't know how to pronounce Marohi Erqi, so I wrote a song about it. It is only for the first 1 minute of the video. Questionable.

The map showcase at the start is honest. It isn't a ZOOM build. I also like to go at my own pace! The playstyle is not for everyone.

Included is:
-T16 Corrupted Rare Map
-The Formed
-Maven Death
-Elder in the Shapers Realm
-FULL explanation of the build and how I made the items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKsIykVRjKs

Mechanics Explained:
Offensive:
- Battlemage + Marohi Erqi = Large Added Physical to Spells
- Pious Path + Vitality = Free Righteous Fire = More Spell Damage
- Avatar of Fire + Purifying Flame = 100% Fire damage

- Spiritual Aid = Increases to Minion Damage affects us.
- Enduring Bond + Convocation = Increased damage for us every use.

- Elemental Overload + ~10% Crit = Mostly reliable damage increase (DO NOT NEED)
- Yoke of Suffering = Source of Shock on fire damage (DO NOT NEED)

Defensive:
- Determination + High Base armour = High Physical damage reduction
- Tree Nodes = High Max Resists
- Immune to Corrupted Blood from tree
- Boots + Pantheon = Immune to chill and freeze
- Vitality + Tree + Helmet = SUPER HIGH Regeneration

Pros:
- Budget/SSF viable. I play on SSF.
- Damage is enough for all pinnacle/guardian bosses and maven encounters.
- AoE is solid for clearing maps.
- VERY high regeneration
- High physical/elemental damage reduction
- Solid Life pool (About 6k)

Cons:
- Not completely unkillable. You cannot facetank everything.
- Cast speed slow. It somewhat plays like a slam build. Playstyle is very leisurely rather than zoomy. Not for everyone.
- Uber versions of bosses would be extremely challenging.
- Cannot do elemental reflect
- Cannot do "no regen" maps

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Build on the Forum:

Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/PgeNbhre

The path of building has different trees for leveling, which you don't need to follow. The items are EXACTLY as on my current character. Everything was found/created in Solo Self-Found. (Note: The configuration is honest. I have only checked that which I think are reasonable to be up nearly all of the time)

You won't use determination until later when you get the reservation efficiency wheel + Armour mastery + Life mastery for vitality.

You won't use Righteous Fire until your third ascendancy.

Bandits:
Kill All

Pantheon:
Soul of the Brine King + Any minor god (Change depending on map)

Ascendancy:
Instruments of virtue -> Sanctuary -> Pious Path (Use righteous fire now) -> Augury of Penitence

My Items (With how to craft some)

This is the entire point of the build. We use battle mage to give our spells tons of base physical damage. It does NOT need to be 6-linked if your chest is! It will be cheaper on trade league to have a 6-linked chest instead!

My weapon is 6-linked so my armour does not need to be! I just use a rare with high armor and life. Any resists you can pick up are great too! This is just an example!

I use this to give 400 life AND energy shield regeneration on top of a little bit of chaos damage and max health. It feels pretty good, but is NOT needed. There are likely better options, like a bone helmet with + minion skills. Or Crown of the Inward Eye.

Again. Not needed! Though, it seems cheap on trade league. It gives us 20% shocks on the bosses! That is a significant damage increase. Do note the anointment. Other options would be Ashes of the Stars (of course) or a rare amulet with + fire gems!

We use stygian vise for access to abyss jewels! Cast speed is definitely a top priority. In addition you would love life here. Unfortunately, I don't have one yet! You can also use a ghastly abyss jewel and roll increased minion damage! That benefits us as well.

High item level + Armour base + Essence of Fear = Minion damage gloves! The implicit from searing exarch is a nice bonus.

Veiled Chaos until I hit cannot be chilled. Ideally with life higher than this and resists! The craft is not needed but is nice! Vaal molten shell has a very long soul prevention timer.

Opal = Offensive. Vermillion = Defensive. Both are great options. I go with one of each. Essence of Anger gives guaranteed fire damage. Essence of Hysteria gives guaranteed Physical as extra Fire. Of course, a Flammability on hit ring would be great.

Skill Gems

Main 6-link: Purifying Flame - Spell Echo - Concentrated Effect - Inspiration - Added Fire Damage - Fire Penetration

Curse/Expose: Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Hextouch Support - Flammability

Movement: Flame Dash

Auras:
Determination
Herald of Ash
Herald of Purity
Vitality
Clarity (Low Level)
Precision (Level 1, optional)

Supporting Skills:
Summon Chaos Golem - Meat Shield Support - Minion Life Support
Convocation
Righteous Fire
Vaal Molten Shell

Come check me out on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/pandacademy, and click that follow button!

Again if you have question, come find me on stream!
Last bumped on Oct 10, 2022, 11:07:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info