Ignore players in ingame market board

I know you can do it in the trade site but please let me decline offers and put them on ignore on the ingame market.
All these "lmao I offer EX instead of divines" trolls are annoying. But I guess it is part of the vision?
Last edited by MaxW81 on Oct 9, 2022, 3:22:21 AM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2022, 11:22:39 AM
Agree 1000%.

In another aspect, the mirror fixers have delisted all their mirror listings on the trade website, so that you can't go on there and block them, but they still show up on the trade board.

Please hide manually delisted items on the trade board, so the price fixers can't hide from us.
Uhm Dev response?

It is getting out of hand. For high value items I have to sit trough at least 10 EX trolls before I get a real offer.
Last edited by MaxW81 on Oct 11, 2022, 7:58:03 AM
They are removing the in-game trade board, console will soon be using only the trade website.

So they probably wont make any improvements to it now.
would be nice

it happens to me a lot too, not hard to just decline it though.

What I want is to be able to block people on the trade market so I don't see their listings. Like the people who have a hundred divines listed all stacked at 1 each and they will never accept their price. Those are price fixers and I actually purchased a 2nd currency tab just to not have to deal with that anymore, like I'll pay more chaos for a divine just for the convenience lol and that's the reason why I bought a 2nd one to list it public and put a few more chaos in there than the going rate and always get them sold for a divine without having to deal with that. Guess that 2nd tab is pointless now that they are taking it away, feels pretty bad.
It's really hard to find someone who carries out the exchange process with Whisper.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info