Could be worse...

I am not an apologist for GGG in the least, but holy S--- have yall seen what blizz is doing with OW2 right now. My god I cannot believe how bad the huge game developers are these days.
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2022, 4:30:19 AM
One of my kids played it and even he said it was pretty bad.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The only thing worse than 3.19 will be Servers shut down.
When it comes to blizz, i only have some faith left on the starcraft team, sadly its clear they are understaffed and blizz dont want much from the franquise, but at least it still feels they care when they launch a patch...

I gave up on the diablo team long ago, just insisting to implement a real money AH on the game was just the first of a long list of awful decisions

Things arent looking pretty on wow either, blizz was never known for making super original or intelligent stories, but at least they used to know how to make moments feel epic. Recent expansions feels more and more lifeless and the warcraft lore in general has devolved into a very static world where nothing of real consequence happens

I have very little experience with OW(fps in general dont really does it for me) but cant say im super surprised they are botching it, the latest 2 games from blizz, warcraft reforged (just a remake, they didnt had to give the premium treatment squarenix gave for ff7, they literally only had to update the graphics and copy-paste the rest of the original game and somehow botched it) and diablo immortal (textbook example of mobile game that embraces all the cancerous aspects the mobile market is known for-aspects blizz was once widely praised for being a cut above) are among the lowest user-rated games on metacritic

Really, the heights blizzard has fallen in the last decade is astounishing: They are on the way to becoming the new EA
so iv given this league a chance and played it until now with no complaining and here's my thought. archnemises must go, its terrible. the end.
i think it's only on redit where you have to apologise for not shitting on ggg.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Bliz isnt what they used to be, i no longer consider them a must play.

You end up paying like $400 bucks to play wow between expac's that you paid box value.

I love arpg's but i didnt even buy the necro pack in d3, blizz has become ZZZ. No plans on buying d4 since they are a console company that can only rebrand today.
Last edited by Chadwixx on Oct 28, 2022, 4:30:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info