Available Buttons vs Required Skills in Build

Hi GGG,

In many Builds available in the game, we have a huge amount of buttons to press, generating a lack of buttons to allocate and use on the Joystick. An example is the builds that use Warcry, I say and I guarantee that it's not cool to do these builds on the Console.

I would like to ask you to consider adding a shortcut to allocate only the auras to be activated, it may be something similar to what you currently have with mechanics, where we press L2 + R2.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2022, 12:53:36 PM
You can put all of your aura skills in the slots on your second weapon loadout, that way you have all the slots available to use for your skills if you need them.
I can't, because I use a build that the secondary weapon is part of to generate Rampage.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
You can put all of your aura skills in the slots on your second weapon loadout, that way you have all the slots available to use for your skills if you need them.

I cannot do that… or else have to resummun minions which isn’t fun.

In 2022….we should have the ability to map ANY button to ANY action we want…period.
You can easily activate all auras without "equipping" them to buttons, Simply press r3 to select a skill, any slot, instead of linking the skill just press square on the auras to activate them, no need to link them to a button....
"
You can easily activate all auras without "equipping" them to buttons, Simply press r3 to select a skill, any slot, instead of linking the skill just press square on the auras to activate them, no need to link them to a button....

Wooowww this is really good! I didn't know. Thanks
Alan Leonardo Piovesan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info