Trade market price

Please all console player follow pc price for selling item. Please make console item price scanner.. to expensive.. LOL
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2022, 10:55:12 AM
And how to solve? because it is expensive is not a problem, because when you sell it is also at a high price.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
I sell followings poe.trade or poe.ninja
You can get what the market are willing to pay, simple as that. But ppl complaining they does not sell anything have themself to thank. If you price right, you will also sell decent, quite simple.
"
mJ_mSv wrote:
You can get what the market are willing to pay, simple as that. But ppl complaining they does not sell anything have themself to thank. If you price right, you will also sell decent, quite simple.

ya nobody is buying that no link carcass jack for 10 divines like people list. Some list the proper 20-40c (that's probably the real console price) and those might sell. That's just an example.

The less players there are, the less items there are and the more expensive things are. It's only going to be worse next league with no trade market if they remove it like they said they would.
Ain’t nothing selling because no one is playing. GGG killed the league with trade board bs changes, loot nerf, and total disregard for feedback. Plus, lake is just a badly implemented mechanic.
I’m liking the combo trade we have this league with the website for searching the the trade board for offering. It’s too bad they won’t let us keep both.
i refuse to use the trade site. i have all whispers shut off. if its not in the game im not using it. they better come up with something in game. they better be retaining the paid for with real money trade tabs functionality too.
The trade tabs link to the website like they do with PC. But yeah, once the board is gone I probably won’t be trading anymore. I have zero interest in whispering back and forth and traveling to hideouts.
If we are going to have just trade site and no market board then it needs to be streamlined a bit for console use. PC can join group , travel to player and complete a trade very fast with just a couple of clicks on keyboard and mouse. As we don't have K&M support we have to spend alot more time shuffling around menus and selecting the option we want, and that's even if it lets you join. We need a faster and more reliable way to trade with the new system, just copying over exactly what PC has would be a bad and lazy solution.

We need a more considered implementation of the trade site system, one that doesn't penalize console players even more than we already are compared to PC players. The internationally built in "friction" of trade is greater on console already due to low players and alot of build enabling items not existing for us to start with, which also affect the prices of most other items. Please GGG don't widen the gap further and put us at an even greater disadvantage. This is a chance to help close the gap a little and make it a fairer game for us as it sucks playing a game that is partly balanced around a trade system we just don't have access to.

Surely you could make some concessions here, i'm not asking for easy trade without "friction", i just want the same level of friction as PC, i just want a fair game ,not one where i feel like i turned up to a ferrari race riding a horse just because i'm a console player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info