We went through our Hideout Showcase forum again to highlight some of your amazing hideout designs with the rest of the community! If you're looking for a new Hideout or need some inspiration for your next one, check them out in the showcase below!

Here's a list of the hideouts featured in the video (.hideout files are available for download in corresponding forum threads):

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Timekeepers Hideout has great capacity for cool ideas too! Too bad not many folks own it
My favorite series.
Neat
Not good.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Ice & Fire looks great
i love Ice & Fire ho
The Fire and Ice one looks good
Fix Loot goblins and talk about upcoming changes pleeeease. Feel left behind... every day i come to see if you are adressing the issues in the game and i only see distracting shiny things... its nice to see but very dissapointing at the same time. thank you for listening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info